Sunday, November 16, 2008

Newbie



Hey guys! I'm new to blogging so be nice to me.

I am an art teacher with duel passion- photography and sewing! I just couldn't decide on one or the other, so I do both in my business, Shutterstitch. Shutter (for photography) and stitch (for sewing).

I am an elementary art teacher by day, so I work on my craft by night, on the weekends, and in the summer.

I love to travel and have been fortunate enough to take some awesome trips around the world to Italy, France, Barbados, and Nigeria. (Some trips were study abroads, mission trips, or for fun!) You'll see some of my travel photography posted here.

I have an online shop on Etsy. If you've never shopped on Etsy before, you are missing out! It's the best website for shopping for handcrafted goodies from around the globe.

My Etsy site is http://www.shutterstitch.etsy.com/ .

No comments: