Monday, May 3, 2010

Snoogle Product Review


I know this is a silly picture to post. But as a pillow-maker myself, I have to rave about my all-time favorite pillow to sleep on. It's the Snoogle. It's designed as a pregnancy pillow to support your belly and back, but it's also great for nursing once your little one arrives. I just had the best nap of my life while snuggled up in it with my own newborn. I don't think I could have survived my pregnancy without it either. I have mild scoliosis in my upper and lower back and this really supported me well and helped me get some great nights of sleep. The only downside is the pillowcase wears out and pills up after a few months of washing. Plus the pillowcase is hard to slip on and off. Maybe I should start designing Snoogle covers with zippers on the side!

No comments: